Sequence® Zinc – Zn12% EDTA
Chemical Name: EDTA ─ ZnNa2•2H2O
Molecular formula: C10H12N2O8ZnNa2 . 2H2O
PH (1% water solution)
Solubility in water
White colored micro granular
Sequence® Zinc is the product, which is used to recover or to prevent the major micronutrient deficiencies in all field and horticultural crops. This is a free flowering micro granular with 12% Zinc. In this product the Zinc is chelated by a chelating agent EDTA (Ethylene diamine tetra acetic acid).The product is recommended for foliar application as well as for soil application.
Chlorosis : Yellowing of leaves, often interveinal in some species young leaves are the most affected but other crops/ plants both old & new leaves are chlorotic.
Necrotic Spots : Death pf leaf tissue on areas of chlorosis strunted growth and new leaves remain small create white patches developed on leaves.
Browning of Leaves : Chlorotic are as many turn bronze colored & due to zinc deficiency in plant poor root growth is observed.
- The function of Sequence® Zinc is to helps the plant produce chlorophyll & increase the process of photosynthesis.
- Involved in plant carbon metabolism formation of auxin which helps with growth regulation and stem elongation.
- Zinc necessary component of several enzyme system that regulate metabolic activities in plants.
- Zinc stimulates the synthesis of tryptophan and indol acetic acid.
- Zinc is the part of an enzyme that regulates the equilibrium among carbon-dioxide water and cabonic acid.
- Zinc is the part of enzyme that plays a role in metabolism. Improve uptake of other fertilizers.
Foliar application of 1g/Ltr. of water.
Drip Application 500g to 1kg / Acre at a time.
- Spraying of Sequence® Zinc should be based on symptom of Soil/ leaf / plant part analysis.
- The number of sprays may increase or decrease according to the severity of micronutrient deficiency.
- Spraying should be carried on day coolest time in the morning or evening.