Root Bahar contains humic acid and fulvic acids. humic and fulvic acids are commonly used as a soil supplement in agriculture. Humic acid in the form of potassium hamates which are the major organic constituents of soil .It is produced by biodegradation of dead organic matter.
1. lncreases humus contents.
2. lncreases soil fertility through its influence on the water holding capacity of the soil.
3. lncrease soil micro-organisms metabolic activity.
4. Enhance soil phosphate availability.
5. Increase the sugar level of the plants and strengthens the plants to resist from Diseases and insect attack.
6. Root-Bahar improves physical ,chemical and biological properties of soil.
1. Seed Treatment
a)Vegetable seeds:10gm/10lit.of water.
b)Grain Seeds:15gm/10lit.of water.
2. Dipping-Roots Dipping:10gm/10lit. of water.
3. Drip irrigation (Fruit Crops) 500gm per Acre at a time.
4. soil Drenching (All Crops) 500gm/10lit. at a time.
5. Foliar Spray (All crops) 3gm/10 lit. of water.