Sequence® Calcium – Ca 10% EDTA
Chemical Name: EDTA ─ CaNa2•2H2O
Molecular formula: C10H12N2O8CaNa2 . 2H2O
PH (1% water solution)
Solubility in water
White colored micro granular
Sequence®Calcium is the chelated Micronutrient Product. Sequence calcium is an ideal Fertilizer to correct deficiency in soil and crops. Facilitates quick or fast absorption by leaves due to its chelation Property.
Sequence®Calcium deficiency is usually caused due to low Calcium availability or due to water stress which results in low transpiration rates. The symptoms of calcium deficiency include cluring of young leaves, poor growth, leaf tip burns, stunted roots and damage to fruit.
- Sequence® Calcium Participates in metabolic processes of other nutrients uptake.
- Promotes proper plant cell elongation.
- Strengthen cell wall structure – calciumis as essential part of plant cell wall. It forms calcium pectate compounds which give stability to cell walls and bind cells together.
- Participates in enzymatic and hormonal processes.
- Helps in protecting the plant against heat stress- calcium improves stomata function and participates in induction of heat shock proteins.
- Hepls in protecting plant against deseases – numerous fungi and bacteria secret enzymes which impair plan cell wall.
Foliar application of 0.5gm/Ltr. of water during critical growth stage.
- Spraying of Sequence® Calcium should be based on symptom of Soil/ leaf / plant part analysis.
- The number of sprays may increase or decrease according to the severity of micronutrient deficiency.
- Spraying should be carried on day coolest time in the morning or evening.
Packing - 100gm, 250gm, 500gm, 1kg multicolor standy pouch/bag.