Sequence®CMB is the chelated micronutrient product. It is the unique combination of Calcium, Magnesium & Boron. Sequence CMB is a ideal fertilizer to correct deficiency in soil & crops. Facilitates quick/fast absorption by leaves due to its chelation property, thus providers fast recover micronutrients deficiency.
CALCIUM (as Ca)
BORON (as B )
- Calcium Participates in metabolic processes of other nutrients uptake.
- Promotes proper plant cell elongation.
- Strengthen cell wall structure – calcium is as essential part of plant cell wall. It forms calcium spectate compounds which give stability to cell walls and bind cells together.
- Participates in enzymatic and hormonal processes.
- Helps in protecting the plant against heat stress- calcium improves stomata function and participates in induction of heat shock proteins.
- Helps in protecting plant against diseases – numerous fungi and bacteria secret enzymes which impair plan cell wall.
- Magnesium is required for crops to capture the sun's energy for growth and production.
- Magnesium is mobile within the plant and easily translocate from older to younger tissues.
- Magnesium helps to plant in photosynthesis process.
- Sequence Magnesium is also suitable for drip application.
- Boron pays a key role in diverse range of plant function including cell wall formation and stability.
- Boron maintenance of structural and functional integrity of biological membranes, movement of sugar or energy in to growing parts of plants and pollination and seed set.
- Adequate Boron is also required for effective nitrogen fixation and nodulation in legume crops.
Higher or lower concentration can also be used depending on the nature of crops and their requirement. Spraying is advised during the day coolest time.
Dosage – Foliar application of 0.5% to 1.0% solution (0.5gm to 1.0gm/ Ltr. of water) during critical during stage. Give 2 to 3 sprays at 15 to 20 days interval at flowering/ fruit setting stage.
100gm, 250gm, 500gm, 1kg multicolor standy pouch/bag.